Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Visit To Bintulu

Hi friends, i have been away for quite a longgggggggg time :) Here my new updates.
This was during our trip to Bintulu last Saturday 14 March 2009 (during school holiday).

On the way to Bintulu via coastal road (Miri - Bintulu Highway).
The road was quite ok but a lil bit bumpy at certain area.

T-Junction. Left to Bintulu, right to Similajau. We went to the left for sure :)

On the first day, we stayed with my uncle at Signature Park.
Here's my cousins Andre & Andreas

My uncle's new little baby 'Prince' Andrew
hehehe...

I love to see their beautiful garden. Cantekkkkk...

One day i wish to have this beautiful garden as well. :)
but wait till i have my own house hmmmmm....


While driving in Bintulu, i stopped by at my ex-school. SMK Bandar Bintulu.
huhuhu... rindunye dengan sekolah lama. I was here in 1994-1995.

Its getting beautiful ( new gate)

On the second day, we stayed with another one of my uncles @ MLNG Housing.

There, we went to Millenium Park. Just nearby my uncle's house.
Its quite big & great place for jogging & exercise.

At my uncle's house we had so many activities.

my cousins were playing computer games

the ladies were busy karaoke


gambar candid ni...

Sophia my cousin who loves singing

watching Sophia singing
hehehe

nyanyi la... bukan posing

my aunties' turn to sing

look alike???

aduh... siapa gadis2 cantek ni? :)
My uncle's family photo

Sophia bergaya sakan

On Wednesday (18 March 2009) we drove back to Miri.
It was such a great visit to Bintulu this time. Best wooo...

No comments: