Monday, March 30, 2009

Family Gathering: Calix's house

Last weekend, Sunday 29 March 2009 we had family gathering at my sister's residence at Luak Bay.

We had BBQ prepared by my brother in-law. This time our food were quite special because my Uncle Ngo prepared Umai ( Melanau's traditional food), Auntie Hurey prepared laksa Sarawak and others brought few delicious food too.... fuh!!! sedap tak terkira..

Hope to see more of our family members turn up next time. By the end of April is our
BIG family of Leodian 2nd Gathering . See u all there! God bless u & family!



food!!! food!!! food!!!

Alice & Calix dancing with their food

everyone can't wait to eat

My cousin, Miss Sophia who loves to pose for the camera

The ladies in the kitchen

the men were busy outside

My two uncles were busy reading latest sms

here they are

happy after makan

my beloved nenek

sophia, victor, calix, beatrice

kaki main GTA

Alice & me

perut kenyang suka hati

Alice tak habis2 posing depan kamera

Sophia and her beautiful pose

No comments: