Monday, March 23, 2009

cuti vs weekend

Last week, i was on 1 week holiday.
After returned from Bintulu...the next day i had my PTK exam at SM Dato' Permaisuri. In fact, i wasn't well prepared for the exam. For paper 1, we were allowed to open book....guess what, the answers were not easy to find as all the questions sungguh mencabar minda.
No direct questions.

My prayer..... God, i want to pass this exam with flying colours. Amen!


here are my books... never habis baca.... hmmm

after boring baca... i took picture of anything bcoz i cari mood



dah boring baca.... i baca the ceiling hehehe...



Last weekend, i stayed overnight at my sis' house bcoz my hubby went to Bintulu.
In the evening as usual we gathered at my sister's house at Luak Bay.
Only few of our family members turned up.
we had dinu, tapioca soup and cucur pisang.


1/4 of my family members gathered that evening
Uncle Ngo & my grandma

Cousin Alice & my aunt

my aunt, alice & my sister kate

i fed Alice with cucur pisang

No comments: