Sunday, January 18, 2009

Leodian Family Day

Hi friends,
how r u guys doing? It's not complete if i don't post anything on our Leodian Family Day 2008. It was celebrated on 23rd Dec. 2008. Last year marked our 10th anniversary in Sg Asap. I didn't take any pics at night because i was very exhausted...i need to rest and ready my energy for Christmas :) It was an enjoyable day to celebrate with our BIG family of Leodian. Enjoy viewing the pics...
Thanks for dropping by. God bless u.
Thank God..we were given great day

me & friends

jom senamrobik

cuzzy jess led the senamrobik

my grandpa & my cousin Dawna
senamrobik led by my sis kate

come on girls..mari poco-poco

The Puma Ladies. We in charged of games

boleh tahan hebat kazen mazen aku senamrobik


Uncle Danny led his Orange team

krew sukan SEA

One of the games was Menjala.
The 2 YBs (YB Aaron & YB Datuk Billy) testing power.

No comments: