Friday, January 9, 2009

Holiday Season

Shalom friends!!!
I was on 1 and a half month holiday since 16 November 2008 till 4th January 2009. So many things happen within this time. But now, i would like to share my Christmas celebration in kampung. Here, i've spend so much time with family. Most of us meet once in a year and Christmas is the only time for us to gather. Therefore, its a must for me & family to go back to kampung...we miss each other.
On 22th Dec, we departed from Miri 5pm. On the way we met my brother & family at Batu Niah and rest for a cup of coffee. Later, we convoyed to Asap and reached kampung at 11pm. I was tired but excited to get home.

my nephews Calix and Brandon at Batu Niah

with my niece Eva

beautiful view at kampung

Christmas Eve

auntie Nora & sons performed during Christmas eve

tarian wanita Miri yang aktif

with Andre (cousin), mike farrel (nephew)

these are my cousins and nephews. they really enjoy their holiday in Asap

Family gathering. these are my uncles and aunt

makan lagi

my bro and sisters

the power of five: brothers and sisters


my sis kate, me, marshall and calix

during family gathering

my family members

my kazens

my kazen Sophia and three nephew (calix, brandon & ivong)

we love food

during Christmas visit cum Christmas carol to Ketua Kampung's room

every morning, i love watching my cousins and nephew sleeping at our living room.
aren't they look cute :)


me with Marshall and Ezra

pic taken before my sis Ernie & family return to Labuan

Sis Ernie waving goodbye

On the next day, its our turn to go back to Miri

No comments: