Saturday, July 28, 2007

a bunch of my lil' one

Marshall shows his cute smile

My nephews n cousins @ Sunway Pyramid

My cousins n nephews at our longhouse.
Sorry...i can't name them. Too many...hehehe


Marshall flies like an eagle

cute Marshall berposing sakan at KLIA

our family gathering Christmas 2007

my hubby n i with Calix during our trip to Genting Highland 2007

Calix shows off his power ranger SPD skill

ngabang our aunt's house (just next door)

Bro Billy & her daughter Eva

Cuzz Flora, Me, Brandon & Calix during christmas 2006

Ezra, Brandon & Eva with their auntie C

Calix & Eva posing...Fuh!

with Brandon who always 'berkepit' with me

marshall, mike farrel & maxwell in christmas mood

Sist Ernie and family @ Putrajaya 2006

Having 10 nieces n nephews is such a great joy for me..plus few young cousins..they are my 'panadol' when i get headache. hahaha... they are really cute..I'm trying to memorize their names. They are Ezra Hangit, Bryan Abok, Xavier , Henderic, Mike Farrel, Maxwell, Marshall, Brandon Usat, Gabriella Eva and Jeremiah Calix... fuuhh! it took me few second to list down their names..he he :) Here's their pix..

No comments: