Thursday, July 12, 2007

Christmas Celebration in Asap 2006




Yeaaa!!! Its time to balik kampung...Christmas is the only time where i could spend more time with my family. Its like a must to gather with family on this wonderful day.

Normally, during Christmas we go to church for Christmas Service in the morning . Then, we have lunch with family members..At night, we have Christmas combine service.. Most of the time we cook, we eat, we chat, we play, we dance..together.bla..bla..bla..bla..endlessly

Besides that, I also love to spend time with my nephews, nieces and young cousins. They are sooooo cute. Spending 5 days in kampung seems very short...and i have to wait for another year for more excitement..

I appreciate every moment with my family... :) I love you all! May God bless all of us...AMEN!

No comments: