Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tres & Friends

Shalom friends,
I have few photo collection taken during Christmas Caroling and Pre-Christmas at Grace Church Shah Alam. This will be our last participation in these 2 events...
To all our friends at Grace Church, thanks for being a great friends. Thanks for ur support and prayers. We are blessed having you guys as friends.
Wish to see everyone soon.We pray that your life will be filled with more blessing and keep serving God!
Wish all my friends....Blessed Christmas & New Year 2009.
May God bless u abundantly! Take care.


X4JC members

with Bibie at her house

with Tracy Ganesh.
We shared the same name and same profession


with Veronica @ Elun

with Noni

with Anne & Jared

with Elun after pre Christmas

alip, noni, me & illa

the ladies of Grace Church

with Debbie & Jennita

with Maggie

my first time dancing at Grace with Tiberias Cell Group friends

performance from Tiberias Cell Group.
Frankly speaking we only practised for 2 hours night before :)

Alip & me

me, emma & alip

at Lisa's house

carolling with friends

a group of friends of mine

mr reeks, me, emma and ibu alip

seronoknyaaaa

with Ibu Alip & Beryl.
Alip said..."tak pernah saya tengok ko main gitar..." hehehe
I said..."malas mau show off" haha...sebenarnya mmg tak terer sangat pun.

4 comments:

Lori Laws said...

Hi Tres, I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. The people at your church are beautiful! I like the picture of you and Alip dancing. Wish I could have been there to see the dance. I know God loved it!

Merry CHRISTmas and God bless you!

Tres Elle said...

Hi Lori,
thanks... yup, alip n i danced last week. i enjoyed myself very much as that was my 1st time dancing such dance in church.

Merry Christmas to u and family too. God bless. :)

dsoulkeeper said...

sis tres..
to me..you are just amazing n beautiful..you are my inpspiration..i hope that God will bless you with many years of success ahead..

Tres Elle said...

sis cleo,
thanks.i like u too. u r just a beautiful & cute girl. i am just an ordinary person like u.... i want to shine like stars for HIM!