Friday, September 5, 2008

Miri Trip: Day 3

My last day in Miri was tiring...we rushed to many places in a day. In the morning, we went for Sunday Service at SIB Canada Hill. Then, rushed for lunch......to E-Mart market to buy daun ensabi, daun ubi, terung iban, cili ( a must) etc. Its compulsary to bring back all these local food becoz i'm gonna miss it. hehehe...

Before going to the airport, we dropped by at my parents in-law house. Then, we were invited for a dinner at Auntie Hurey's house. There we tried the sticky food. we called it 'naoh'. Sarawakian called it .....ambuyat. 
My flight scheduled to take off at 9.40 somehow it dragged to 10++ pm. I miss my family in Miri and my hubby over the sea. :) Finally, our flight from Miri touched down at LCCT Airport at 12 midnight.  My hubby was waiting for me... =)

we represent three generations


before departed to KL

calix in action....again. eksyen jer..


No comments: