Thursday, September 4, 2008

Miri Trip: Day 2

Halleluyah! Finally I managed to update my blog after so many times trying. On the my 2nd day in Miri, we were invited to Uncle Jarit's house at Permyjaya for Mee Sua session. =)   slrrrp... never tried it before..hmmmm sedap wo!

Then, that evening was Eva's birthday (my 2nd niece) at my brother's house at Desa Senadin. Fuh! food were fantastic! Lama tak makan besar. hehe... We had family gathering there too. Many uncles, aunties & cousins were there.


At Uncle Jarit & Aunt Eda's House

Sesi Makan Mee Sua prepared by Aunt Eda

here we go!

Behind me is Uncle Jarit's favourite Pond. His best spot to lepak

My Niece & Nephews

My bro, bro in-law, sis, aunt, sis in law & uncle

Family Gathering @ Bro Billy's house

Eva's Birthday. She is 4 years old. May God bless u my lil' niece.


Happy Birthday Eva!

My little sunshine. I am surrounded by Eva, Brandon and Calix.

Me & Bro Billy tengah BBQ. Best!

No comments: