Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Volleyball Dihatiku

This post is dedicated to my passion in volleyball. I am not a skillful player, not a great player but i just love playing volleyball. Among all games, this one is my favourite. I started playing since primary school till my last game was in 2005.

One of the most memorable time was in UiTM. I'm sure my friends ( Chris, Dayang, Pidie, Nyet, Annie etc...just to name a few) missed our great teammate too. We used to say among ourselves "Volleyball dihatiku". How I wish i had a scanner rite now so I can show some pics of us. (Dulu mana da digital camera so perlu scan la).

These old pics were during Inter-Yayasan Tournament in Perlis year 2005. My best buddy Sophia was there with me too.
=)

Before tournament we had briefing from our captain.
Me n Sophia (in red tee
) eksyen jak concentrate konon.

Another briefing from our coach, Mr Rani 'Mukherjee'

Our Yayasan Sarawak Team

No comments: