Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Miri Trip: Day 1

Shalom friends! Here's my journey to Miri for 3 days. I departed LCCT KLIA on Air Asia Flight Ak 5254 at 7.25 am and reached Miri at 9.40 am. It was such a 'boring' trip coz my hubby couldn't come along with me as he had other commitment.

This was my 1st day in Miri. My sister and her son Calix came to fetch me at the airport. Actually Calix didn't expect me to come..he thought I was her mom's friend. See his expression when he saw me .

Another early flight at LCCT

view of sunrisewow!!! 

wow!! wow!! 

if you love to shop...here's another choice for shoppingnice frame
nice view


From the airport, we went directly to my aunt's house which located less than 5 minutes from the airport. Then we went to kedai kopi for makan mee.My brother joined us later after 30 mins.
It is a must to try local food. This one is laksa Sarawakcalix was so happy and excited!
here we go jalan2 around Miri
my sis, my calix and myself

I sempat attended Prophetic & Healing Rally there.

No comments: