Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Little Ladybird

And the story goes like this.......

Last Saturday, i followed my 'friends' to Melaka.
I sat at the 1st class seat
While waiting for them recording, i started my journey around the studio
while walking around i found a black box. I wonder "what is this black thing?"
I tried to go on top of it.

Hey! i managed to go on top. hehehe..... i was so happy

i tried to go down...

yeaay... i managed as well.

wanna try another round?

i said "lets do it one more time!"

i turned around happily

opps! somehow i knocked into something invisible.

ouch! it was terrible painful

i don't care! i aimed to go up for my second attempt.

Hooray!!! i did it!
My 2nd trial was successful too!


my last word.....YEARRGHHHHH!!!!!

:)

2 comments:

freedomakses said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! I like that story, it goes well with picture... I believe the moral value behind this cute n short tale from u is "Never be satisfied with only one victory"

Tres Elle said...

yes! hehe...i need conclusion from all viewers. :) i appreciate your comments.