Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Tribute To My Dad

This post is specially dedicated to my dad. God called him back in 1998. I still remember, i got a chance sending him a handmade Father's Day card a month before he passed away. That was still fresh in my mind.

Dad, i was your little girl when i was young, now i have grown up as a woman. Thank you dad for your loves, patience, hardwork, kindness etc.. I remembered you sent me to school when i was in primary school, I remembered your hugs & kisses every time i came back from secondary school, I remembered your advices before i went to college... I remembered my last kiss on your chin & cheeks during our last meeting. Owh... how nice if i could go back to that time. (i just couldn't stop my tears rite now) :(

Thanks for being the BEST father to all of us (Igang, Billy, Ping, Kate n Me).
I love & miss you Dad. All of us love & miss you too. May you rest in peace! God bless.


Happy Father's Day to all Dads around the world too. Cherish all the time with your dad when u still have the chance.



This poem is for my dad.

What Makes a Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so,

He called it ... Dad

2 comments:

Mizz Coki said...

... Tres...

*sob sob.

nda berasai belaie mataku maca entry nuan tu. I'm so very close to my Apai, I can't imagine if one day he leaves me..

I can't imagine and I don't want to...

:(

Tres Elle said...

hi pat, cherish all days u have with ur beloved one.aku pun nda ulih tahan mata ku beraie maya type nya. Happy father's day to ur dad then :) God bless u all.