Friday, June 20, 2008

I Was There

I re-checked my old email this morning. I found my ex-colleague's email (Aida). An email of her pics collection during our working time. We worked together in Centre for Modern Management (CMM) Kuching in 2004. It was still in Simpang Tiga office. These pics were during Ramah Tamah Aidilfitri in our office. I worked for 1 year here then I pursued my career as an educator. :)

To all my ex-colleague in CMM, all the best in your future undertaking. I missed this moment and it was a great opportunity working together with you guys.

group photo (Aida is 4th from right)

Kak Faridah n Dayang

Ladies of CMM (kacak2 kitak eh..)

The Raya Men (semangat kitak org wo...)

Din & Kak Pat

Jessie, Jacob & Elias @the bar

Sophia & me ( Marketing Dept)..i miss this giler2 friend.
She is in RTM Kuching as a DJ (Red FM) now


With Dayang, one of my best buddy in CMM


For other pics, see here:

4 comments:

Mizz Coki said...

Heheheh... eh dat Faridah looks familiar la.. nya PA kan? if not mistaken sama2 kat DUN dolok...

that Elias is Elias Garang kah? bf si Chelsia Aren Lukas dolok?

That Jessie.. is that the slim down Jessie Meling???

sorry mun salah orang.

Tres Elle said...

Yup, absolutely correct! semua betul...kecik sik dunia tok.haha..
Kak Faridah is PA to MD, Elias n Jessie were our senior in UiTM dolok. Ingat sik? Di CMM tok mcm reunion pulak kmkorg dolok. :)

Mizz Coki said...

hahhaha... yalah kan? well, in my dept... all the PAs memang dari DSS!! so ada lah dkt 10 org kamek org sia. lawak gila.

Jessie di DID kinek tok mun sik salah akulah... Elias masih di CMM kah?

Tres Elle said...

Yup! Jessie dah pindah. Aku pun lupa her new dept. Elias still in CMM.