Friday, May 23, 2008

A Year Wiser! A Year Better! A Year Greater!

MAY is a month that full of fun activities...one of the most special day in May is my BIG day..yeahhh!!!
It was on 21st May 2008.(Wednesday) Here, I would like to share with everyone how happy I was on that day. It is a blessing for me to turn a year older.. I know there's a lot of challenges in my life for the past 30 years.
My advice is ....
Don't worry because our Lord is always there by your side.
He will hear you....
He will heal you...
He will lessen your burden..
He will answer your prayers
He will bless you abundantly!
Halleluyah!


Well, back to my special day,
For dinner, we went to Bibi Wok Restaurant. I will strongly recommend you this place if you are a good eater and Thai's food lover. The menus for the night were:
1. Seafood Tomyam (one of the best i ever tried)
2. Mango Chicken
3. Kerabu Mangga (appetizer)
4. Terung Sambal


no wonder my hubby was late that evening...
he went to buy this cute cake. Thank u for this special cake.

isn't it look cute? can u guess how old am i now?

Later, we went to this great restaurant for dinner. This is Bibi Wok Restaurant.
It is a nyonya & thai cuisine restaurant.
this is the birthday lady

this is my loving hubby

here's the menus to choose. my mata rambang to decide..

we had cucumber juice & coconut juice

mango chicken...fuh! awesome

kerabu mangga..slrrpp...

terung masak sambal

I pray for the years to come that God will continuously bless me, my family, my career, my dreams, my health, my needs, my friends, my Leodian..and everything related! Amen!

No comments: