Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This song is specially dedicated to my beloved mom! I just want to tell u I LOVE U!!! I pray for you everyday. I pray for your life, health, faith and everything. Let God gives u strength in facing this life. I know its hard for u to raise five of us. Then, since my dad left us 10 years ago life is getting harder for all of us.
I promised to myself (since dad left to Heaven) that i'll be a good & great daughter. I want to improve our life. Now, I have done what dad asked before. His last wish had been accomplished! Thank God. Halleluyah!

Mom, u teach me when i know nothing, u advice me when i am wrong, u encourage me when i am weak, u guide me when i am lost! You are such a wonderful mom! I'm sorry mom if i hurt u...(i guess i did). sorry once again.

One day i will be a mama too. I will tell my children how great God's blessing in our life. Hope they will learn something from it.

"Enei, akui nyalam ika. Tuhan memberkati"

with my beloved mom

No comments: