Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hallelujah! I'm officially 32

Hallelujah!!! As the clock strikes at 12midnight on 21st May 2010, I'm officially 32. Proudly telling the world that I'm 32 years old. :D

I thank God for blessing me with good life, wonderful family, friends and people around me, good health and.....the list goes on and on.....(uncountable blessing). Sadly, my beloved hubby is not around with me on my special day but i understand that he is in Brunei due to job requirement. How i wish he was here with me.

My wishes on my birthday:
May all my prayers and dreams come true this year ;) . I pray and wish for a better life, better health, better....better....hehehe
Then, a year wiser, a year prettier, a year cuter hahaha....
I know HE will grant all of them just wait for the right timing. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord.

Here, i would like to share few pics on my previous birthday.

My 21st birthday at Merdeka Palace Kuching. With my sisters and family.


My 20th birthday at my sister's house in Kuching.



My 26th birthday at CMM office. With my friend, Elias and we share our birthday.
My friend Sophia one of my wonderful friends is in yellow T.

No comments: