Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fruits

This post show how fruit season happened in Miri since August / September.... .and now its getting fewer.

Below is buah dabai. My friends Kavita asked me how dabai look like?
So here you can see what dabai is.
It is black in colour with yellowish top. It shows that its delicious (my opinion la..)
I bought this for RM10 per kg.


How to cook dabai?
Wash thoroughly then soak in luke warm water.
Wait till the dabai gets soft.
After few mins pour out water.
Mix it with salt or kicap manis. Well, i prefer with kicap manis.




King of fruits, Durian....sllrrrrrrrpppp my favourite



Last 2 weeks, we went back kampung.
During fruit season, its the right time to pesta makan buah.
This is buah avung (in Kayan) in BM i dunno how to call this buah. hahaha...




Rambutan...my fave too.


me and my grandma tengah makan rambutan dengan penuh feel.


No comments: