Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today....

Today....
i woke up at 5 a.m.
i knew its my Dad's 11th anniversary.
i didn't realize how time flies....
i text my brothers and sisters to pray for his soul....
i knew he's smiling and happy in Heaven
and now.....................
i miss my dad very much :(
i miss his jokes, smile and everything about my beloved father
i miss his hug & kisses :(
he is simply the best father!
i prayed so we could meet THERE!

Today.....
i received my housing loan letter
its approved! Hallelujah!!!
i know our house is still under construction and will be ready by middle of next year
its just a small and simple house
we knew God gave us the house
because He knows our needs best
i & my hubby visited the site almost every weekend :)
i am happy.....
my hubby also happy....
its all by grace of the Lord
Thank you Lord Jesus!
we can't wait to have our own house as others do
so we can plant flowers & trees as many as we could :)
by the way
families & friends are most welcomed to visit us one day!

Today.....
I thank God for giving me & u another beautiful and blessed day

Thank you Lord!
God bless u! :)

3 comments:

Mizz Coki said...

I'm glad to read ur story. It's so touching that u remember your dad's anniversary. He's safe now with Lord Jesus, Tres. Amen.

Tres Elle said...

Thanks my friend! I believe my dad is smiling at my simple poem :D
i miss him!

freedomakses said...

AMEN.....