Friday, June 12, 2009

I Love May!

Why I love May? hehehe.... because I was born in May. :) so many things happens in May.... one of them is....... my birthday!!!!

I would like to share my simple yet sweet birthday celebration at home.
In fact, midnite of 21st May 2009, i was surprised by my hubby and 2 bro in-laws with their surprise birthday cake & song. it was sweet. i seldom got surprised on my birthday! thanks everyone. :)

This one is during our cell group (family cellgroup) at home.

Thank you Lord for Your everlasting love to me & my family. I'm counting my blessing since 31 years ago and its uncountable. Use me as blessing to others too... My wishes.... extra happiness, extra strength, extra blessing.... etc. :)

my dream became reality

i like my birthday cake

my favourite cheese cake... its marble cheese cake

the surprise birthday... this is around 12.30a.m.

during family cellgroup

malu-malu pulak

tolong cuci dishes ke saja mau bergambar?


this is our home

2 comments:

Mizz Coki said...

Janganla malu2.. kalu malu berik ajak ngan aku kek cheese ya.. yum yum.

Tres Elle said...

hehehe.... jauh gilak ko pat! mun sik tek mau ku send by hand hehehe.. yummy