Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Guru Pembina Negara Bangsa: Part 2

Hi! Here are pix taken during our teacher's day celebrated on22nd May 2009 (Friday). As a coordinator, I came early to school to ensure everything is ready for the function.
Let me tell u something! I know myself very well. Initially, i was lack of confidence when i was given this task as the coordinator. Then, during one of our cell group i asked our cell group members to pray over me & my team. I asked for wisdom & God's guidance to handle this event.
Hallelujah!!! God answered our prayers! I could say, the event went smoothly as planned. I didn't feel stress at all except lack of sleep & tired. I don't think i could do all these without HIS presence. All for the glory of the Lord!

Here we go......


i like this backdrop. simple but nice

our handmade banner

before we started, all teachers gathered in the staffroom

then, teachers paraded to the hall

Teachers welcomed by pretty girls and beautiful corsage

Teachers sat on the stage

hundreds of pupils watching

ikrar guru

then we sang theme songs Guru Pembina Negara Bangsa, Guru Malaysia & Pendidik Bumi Kenyalang


these are the 'orang kuat' of hari guru 2009

our talented MCs


followed by teacher's day cake cutting

pupils performances: Boria

pupils performances: tarian

pupils performances: Nasyid

Teacher's Performance: Choir

Teacher's Performance: Dikir Barat

Teacher's Performance: Ago-go

Teacher's Performance: Poco-poco


We even had Pertandingan Kumang & Keling Gawai 2009

Me... made an announcement to all teachers
after the function

No comments: