Sunday, February 1, 2009

Family Vacation To KK: Day 3

On 27th Jan. 2009 (Tuesday) we went to Manukan Island. I've been waiting for this moment. Everyone was excited.. i could see in their face including myself. :)
It only took 15 minutes from KK to Manukan Island. I could see KK town from Manukan as well. We paid RM 16 per pax for the trip (to and fro). Entrance fees to the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park is RM3 per pax. Its very reasonable price. Thank God for giving us such a beautiful sunny day.

its snorkeling time!!! hehe...

my cousin Mujan & her dad (my uncle)

mike, victor & mujan in the boat to Manukan

thumbs up mean.... best!


before we go off to Manukan.

Calix the funny boy...buat lawak on the boat

me & my hubby


my sis kate & hubby

smileeeeeee

everyone's excited!!!

Manukan Island... here we come!

crystal clear water... look at the fish

ready your payment

we had fun snorkeling here

yeahhh...its me

posing tepi pantai pun jadilah


my nephew Maxwell

my uncle and aunt

my hubby & my cousin enjoying the view


its time for group photo

at night, we had dinner together at our apartment

makan all the time

me and my nephews (Calix in white, Marshall in red)

No comments: