Monday, November 17, 2008

Last Day @ SKTPP

Dear friends,
I am on my school holiday now (1 1/2 mths cuti2 Malaysia)...hehe... I guess most of my close friends already know that i'll be back to Miri for good by this December. Next January 2009 i'll be teaching at SKKB2. My husband is applying for new job there too...for meanwhile he is still here. Lets pray that he'll get a better job in Miri too. I am very sure that God is good and He will provide us everything.

I remembered, in January 2006 was my first posting here. My husband and i moved from Shah Alam to Puchong sadly. We felt alone staying in Puchong because we used to Shah Alam ...everything seemed strange to us...we took life slowly. then after few months we felt ok.

Now, in November 2008 was my last day here... i felt sad to leave my friends ..but i believe God has better plan for us in Miri. I wish all my friends and students in SKTPP ....all the best! God bless you all....

Recently i read this verse...i know God is good! HIS words is amazing.....

John 15:16 You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], He may give it to you.

Here's few pics on my last day at SKTPP. I'll miss my friends & students here.



A card from Nur Alia Husna.
A very good girl...and she has a very great parents.



Alia gave me this. i never thought I'll own Parker pen
..

A handbag and 2 towels from Kelab Kebajikan Guru & Kakitangan(KKGK).
hey...they know i loveeeeee handbag

beautiful kain from Mastora & Kak Azizah (Pengerusi KKGK)

kek perpisahan from my friends....

.......and from my self

Arnny, me & Yani

arnny, me, kak suriyana, jea, kak aida

this is my messy table...
u know la, end of the year. everything is on the table


my last pose here...huhuhu :(

2 comments:

The Heart Of Worship said...

Ibu, saya pun terasa kesedihan mereka..huhuhu.. :-(

I believe that GOD has much better plan for you and Alvin over there. GOD Bless and will see you again :-)

Tres Elle said...

Ibu, saya percaya one day we will gather once again in Miri. :)We'll build our church together there too. I'll pray for u k. Dont worry...