Friday, January 4, 2008

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

"HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO MR& MRS ALVIN"
:)

Praise the Lord for His blessing and incomparable love. He is always there for us in any circumstances. We praise Him for bringing us this far since our wedding on 17th December 2oo5.
May God always pour His blessing unto us for many more years to come.

Last 17th December 2007 was our 2nd year as husband and wife. We celebrated this memorable day at a special place Bumbu Bali. It was my dream to have dinner here and my dream came true on that day. Thanks to my beloved hubby.

Well, juz want to share with you our date on that nite ;)

My fav soup- Mushroom Soup

His drink -Cucumber & Passion Juice

My drink - Fresh Carrot Juice

His meal -Campur-campur Tiga

Mine -Chicken and Fish Combo

sedap tu...

me and my food

my hubby enjoyed his food

after dinner

happy becoz dah full

No comments: