Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Hero In The Making


Hello,
My name is Jeremiah Calix James. My papa's name is James and my mama's name is Catherine. I was born in Bintulu Hospital on 21 February 2003. I am the only child and hoping for more brothers or sisters. I hope my papa n mama read this. :)

My teacher, friends and others call me Calix. My cousins call me Yiyiek or Yik. My mama always call me Jerry. Any names can use lah... I like colouring, swimming and watching tv. My favourites toys are SPD Power Rangers, Transformers, Superman, Spiderman, remote control car, helicopter remote control etc....

One day i want to be a hero in any of these movies (Power Rangers, Transformers, Superman & Spiderman).

This blog is belongs to my auntie C and assisted by my uncle Lokter. hahaha...thank you auntie C for making my dream comes true by appearing here in your blog.
Don't forget to buy me remote control car when you come back for Christmas ok.

senyuman awal pagi before I go to school.

cari mood dulu

relax beb..kena sporting

No comments: